Meals on Wheels
Meals on Wheels serves meals in locations in Albany, Brownsville, Corvallis, Lebanon, Lincoln City, Mill City, Newport, Siletz, Sweet Home, Toledo, and Waldport. In addition to meals, the program provides nutrition education and companionship at each meal site.
- Adding Good Carbs to Your Diet
- Protein and Its Role in Healthy Aging
- Garnishes: Edible Decorations for Your Plate
- Not All Calories are Created Equal
- Herbs vs. Spices: What’s the Difference?
- Food for Thought: Boost Memory
- Potassium Fights Excess Sodium
- Mushrooms Offer Meal Variety
- Know Best Oils for Cooking
- Battle Inflammation with Food
- Grocery Shopping Done Smart
- Food Allergy may be Sensitivity
Julie Nist, Manager
1400 NW 9th Street, Corvallis 97330 [map]