Oregon Cascades West Council of Governments (OCWCOG) is providing the following information regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). As new information becomes available, this webpage will be updated.
- At this time, consumers and clients are asked not to enter any OCWCOG office unless an urgent need cannot be handled by phone. If you need assistance in receiving services without entering the building, please call:
- Albany office: 541-967-8630
- Toledo office: 541-336-2289
- Benton County Veterans Service Office: 541-758-1595
- Due to the new CDC recommendation, OCWCOG Staff may be wearing masks when interacting with the public, clients, and consumers. OCWCOG requests that anyone coming into our offices also wear masks for the health and safety of our community.
- OCWCOG Corvallis office will be closed effective Monday, March 23, 2020, until further notice. Corvallis Office staff are working remotely.
- OCWCOG Albany and Toledo offices continue to be open, but consumers and clients are asked to call before coming to the office. There are a limited number of staff in these offices.
- OCWCOG is no longer conducting face-to-face visits for eligibility, and making every effort to conduct business via phone and email.
- Due to staff working remotely, when they call consumers, the phone number will display as unavailable. If there is no pick-up on the first attempt, staff will attempt a second call.
- A drop box for paperwork needing to be submitted to OCWCOG is located on the outside of the Albany and Toledo offices to help support social distancing while maintaining business operations.
- Access the Meals on Wheels meal site plan for COVID-19.
- Access Cascades West Business Lending – COVID-19 Economic Impact Resource Directory.
- March 20, 2020: OCWCOG Member Release Regarding COVID-19
OCWCOG appreciates the patience and understanding of its consumers and partners as staff continues to meet their needs, while maintaining the safety, health, and wellness of its employees.
- About the Region
- Board of Directors
- Contact Us
- General Administration