The Loan Program Advisory Committee (LPAC) is responsible for advising the Business Lending staff and the OCWCOG Board of Directors on matters relating to the development and operation of the Business Lending program.
The LPAC membership consists of the Board of Directors’ Executive Committee, the Chair of the OCWCOG Community and Economic Development Committee, and a commercial banking lending professional or an individual involved in economic development within the OCWCOG region. Non-OCWCOG Executive Committee members serve a two (2) to six (6) year term. Former Committee members are eligible for reappointment when at least one (1) year has lapsed after completion of the maximum six (6) year term. The Committee may nominate to the OCWCOG Board persons to fill vacant positions for partially completed terms, when necessary.
LPAC meetings are held as needed, but at least semi-annually.
- (Chair) Sharon Konopa, Mayor, City of Albany
- (Vice Chair) Anne Schuster, Commissioner, Benton County
- Bill Hall, Commissioner, Lincoln County
- Bob Elliott, Councilor, City of Lebanon
- Dan Cutter, Councilor, City of Waldport
- Biff Traber, Mayor, City of Corvallis
- Jerry Sorte, Economic Development Director, City of Sweet Home