Meals on Wheels
Meals on Wheels serves meals in locations in Albany, Brownsville, Corvallis, Lebanon, Lincoln City, Mill City, Newport, Siletz, Sweet Home, Toledo, and Waldport. In addition to meals, the program provides nutrition education and companionship at each meal site.
- Xylitol: Serious Danger for Dogs
- Adapting Key to Change in Taste
- When in Doubt, Throw it Out!
- Is Sodium Your Friend or Foe?
- ‘Break Your Fast’ the Right Way
- Breakfasts for Busy Mornings
- Eating Right Takes Planning
- Fight the Burn, not the Freezer!
- Microwaves = Meals Made Easy
- Are You Labeled a Picky Eater?
- Lactose Intolerant? Fear Not!
- Explore Endless Pasta-bilities!
- When Taste & Smell Fade…
- Probiotics are Good for the Gut
- Does Organic Always = Better?
- Foods Can Fight Inflammation
- Sugar Substitutes – How Sweet!
- Diabetes: Carb Counting Critical
Julie Nist, Manager
2601 NW Tyler Avenue [map]