The Senior Meals program serves meals in locations in Albany, Brownsville, Corvallis, Lebanon, Lincoln City, Mill City, Newport, Siletz, Sweet Home, Toledo, and Waldport. In addition to meals, the program provides nutrition education and companionship at each meal site.
- Breakfasts for Busy Mornings
- Eating Right Takes Planning
- Fight the Burn, not the Freezer!
- Microwaves = Meals Made Easy
- Are You Labeled a Picky Eater?
- Lactose Intolerant? Fear Not!
- Explore Endless Pasta-bilities!
- When Taste & Smell Fade…
- Probiotics are Good for the Gut
- Does Organic Always = Better?
- Foods Can Fight Inflammation
- Sugar Substitutes – How Sweet!
- Diabetes: Carb Counting Critical
- Food vs. High Blood Pressure
- GrainChocolate Just Got Sweeter!
- What Should DRIs Mean to You?
- Sip on a Smoothie
- Food Allergies 101: The Basics
- Snacking at Night: Good or Bad?
- Grocery Shopping for Your Health
- Tofu Packed with Health Benefits
Julie Nist, Manager
2601 NW Tyler Avenue [map]