Assistance Program (SHIBA)
The Senior Health Insurance Benefit Assistance (SHIBA) program, administered by OCWCOG on behalf of the State of Oregon, educates and advocates for the residents in our Region about Medicare. SHIBA counselors provide one-on-one counseling and monthly Medicare classes throughout Linn, Benton, and Lincoln Counties.
Upcoming Free SHIBA Medicare Classes(See the entire calendar →)
- September 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- October 11 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- October 12 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- October 16 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- November 14 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm