Assistance Program (SHIBA)
The Senior Health Insurance Benefit Assistance (SHIBA) program, administered by OCWCOG on behalf of the State of Oregon, educates and advocates for the residents in our Region about Medicare. SHIBA counselors provide one-on-one counseling and monthly Medicare classes throughout Linn, Benton, and Lincoln Counties.
Upcoming Free SHIBA Medicare Classes(See the entire calendar →)
- June 20 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- June 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- July 30 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- August 16 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- September 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm