OCWCOG’s Senior and Disability Services department offers many volunteer opportunities for citizens of the Benton, Lincoln, and Linn Counties.
Volunteers must be 18 years or older; volunteers for our Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) and Foster Grandparent Program (FGP) must be 55 or older. All volunteers are subject to a criminal history background check.
Interested in volunteering? Click HERE to get started.
- Disability Services Advisory Council (DSAC)
- Foster Grandparent Program (FGP)
- Money Management Program
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Senior Meals Advisory Council (SMAC)
- Senior Meals Volunteers
- Senior Services Advisory Council (SSAC)
- Senior Meals / Meals on Wheels
- Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance (SHIBA) Program