CAMPO Policy Board
CAMPO is governed by a five-member Policy Board consisting of representatives from the cities of Corvallis, Philomath and Adair Village, the County of Benton and the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT). The Policy Board is assisted by a Technical Advisory Committee.
Policy Board Members:
- Chair Rocky Sloan, City of Philomath
- Alan Rowe, City of Adair Village
- Annabelle Jaramillo, Benton County
- Frannie Brindle, Oregon Department of Transportation
- Hal Brauner, City of Corvallis
For more information on CAMPO, please visit www.corvallisareampo.org.