CAMPO Policy Board
CAMPO is governed by a five-member Policy Board consisting of representatives from the Cities of Corvallis, Philomath, and Adair Village; the County of Benton; and the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT). The Policy Board is assisted by a Technical Advisory Committee.
Policy Board Members:
- Chair Rocky Sloan, City of Philomath
- Alan Rowe, City of Adair Village
- Annabelle Jaramillo, Benton County
- Frannie Brindle, Oregon Department of Transportation
- Hal Brauner, City of Corvallis
For more information on CAMPO, please visit www.corvallisareampo.org.