Technical Advisory Committee
The CAMPO Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) is composed of transportation planning staff from each member jurisdiction. The purpose of the TAC is to assistance and technical advice to the Policy Board. The five-member Policy Board governs CAMPO and is composed of representatives from the cities of Corvallis, Philomath and Adair Village, the County of Benton and the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT).
Technical Advisory Committee:
- Barry Hoffman, City of Albany Transit System
- Chris Workman, City of Philomath
- Greg Gescher, City of Corvallis
- Laurel Byer, Benton County
- Pat Hare, City of Adair Village
- Valerie Grigg Devis, Oregon Department of Transportation
For more information on CAMPO, please visit www.corvallisareampo.org.