OCWCOG, in partnership with the InterCommunity Health Network Coordinated Care Organization (IHN-CCO), launched a community bikeshare program in Corvallis. Called Pedal Corvallis, the program is targeted to help Medicaid members access medical appointments and personal trips; it also is open to all community members age 18 and older.
Pedal Corvallis is operated by Zagster©, which operates bikeshare programs in more than 130 cities nationwide.
Bikeshare stations are located within two blocks of a Corvallis Transit stop or closer, and can be found at the following locations:
- Benton County Health Department, 530 NW 27th Street
- Downtown Transit Center, 5th Street and Monroe Avenue
- Lincoln Health Center, 121 SE Viewmont Avenue
- Oregon State Credit Union, 1980 NW 9th Street
- Osborn Aquatic Center, 1940 NW Highland Drive
- OSU, Department of Crop and Soil Science, near intersection of Campus Way and 30th Street
- OSU, Gill Coliseum, near intersection of Ralph Miller Lane and 26th Street
- OSU, Kerr Administration Building, 1500 SW Jefferson Avenue
- OSU, Weniger Hall, 103 SW Memorial Place (facing Monroe Avenue on the building’s north side)
- SamFit / Samaritan Square, 777 NW 9th Street #310