Oregon Cascades West offers rates as low as 3.5%**
Oregon Cascades West Council of Governments (OCWCOG) is excited to work with small businesses and lenders, continuing our mission of fostering economic development and stimulating job creation.
Together with our valued business partners, local governments, and lenders, OCWCOG is able to offer and package SBA 504 loans statewide. The SBA 504 program’s low down payment makes the program a very valuable financing tool for small businesses. Furthermore, OCWCOG offers other valuable lending instruments including loans through the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), U.S. Department of Commerce’s Economic Development Administration (EDA), and special local funds aimed at Benton, Lincoln, and Linn County small business projects. Loans can be used for working capital, equipment purchases, limited refinances, etc.
Lenders: OCWCOG is here to assist you in your efforts to aid small businesses within your area. Our value proposition encompasses reducing your risk; increasing your scope of opportunity, as we receive direct loan inquiries from small businesses and actively seek other lenders for partnership; and bringing over 30 years of experience partnering with lending institutions in Oregon.
Small Businesses: OCWCOG provides loans to new and expanding businesses that cannot obtain traditional bank financing. If you’re unable to obtain traditional financing, give us a call. We’d be happy to assist you with all your financing needs!
SBA 504 loans – Statewide
- 4.32% fixed for 20 years as of February 2016
- 4.29% fixed for 10 years as of February 2016
- 504 debt refinancing program became law! Program rules expected soon
- Effective October 1, 2015 – Up front SBA Guarantee fee reduced to 0%
- Effective October 1, 2015 – On-going SBA Guarantee fee reduced to 0.914%
- 90% Loan to Value for most loans
- Owner Occupied Commercial Properties
Local Funds – Benton, Lincoln, and Linn Counties
- Rates as low as 3.5%
- Working Capital, Expansions, Equipment, and Some Refinancing
- Loans up to $250,000