OCWCOG’s Cascades West Business Lending (CWBL), with its more than 30-years of lending experience, is committed to providing products, services, and counsel in keeping with our mission, especially in these challenging times associated with the global and economic impact of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). CWBL will continue to communicate updates and links available as we remain your primary resource for U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) lending in Linn, Benton, and Lincoln Counties. OCWCOG’s ongoing work includes developing and promoting economic resiliency tools for our regional businesses and individuals.
SBA COVID-19: Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Loan Advance
- SBA Debt Relief
- SBA Express Bridge Loans
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- SBA Products and Resources
- Government Contracting
- Local Assistance
Click HERE access a valuable 12-minute video addressing applications for SBA relief.
Please see below for other valuable Federal, State, and local resources in light of the COVID-19 economic impact:
State of Oregon
- Essential services qualification and shelter policies HERE,
- Employment department information for workers, job-seekers, and employers HERE,
- Health department guidance for employers on keeping workers safe HERE,
- Business Oregon department guidance for employers HERE,
- Business Oregon department information about financial resources HERE,
- WorkSource’s Rapid Response team can provide timely resources such as unemployment insurance, health insurance, financial assistance, and other support services,
- Work Share provides an alternative for employers and workers who may be facing the prospect of a lay off situation, and
- Insurance information for businesses and individuals HERE.
Oregon Economic Development Association:
Centers for Disease Control:
- Interim Guidance for businesses and employers HERE
Small Business Development Centers (SBDC):
…and your local Chambers of Commerce and Economic Development offices of your respective cities and counties!
Please contact Senior Loan Officer Sandra Easdale, with any questions.
541-924-8460 | 541-967-4651 fax
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ocwcog.org