Human Resources provides a wide range of services to the organization in the areas of recruitment and selection; classification and compensation; employee benefits; employee relations; organizational consulting and development; employee and team training; employee recognition and wellness.
Our mission is to provide quality services and serve as a source of information and support to OCWCOG’s employees in employment, training, employee relations, benefits, compensation, and safety in order to enable them to better serve our clients and customers.
- 2019-2021 Collective Bargaining Agreement (pdf)
- COVID Letter of Agreement between OCWCOG and SEIU Local 503 OPEU (Union), March 20, 2020 (pdf)
- Classified Listing and Salary Schedule (pdf)
- OCWCOG Personnel Policies Handbook (pdf)
- OCWCOG Benefits for Full Time Employees (pdf)
- Staff Emergency Office Closure Procedures