The Cascades West Ride Line’s objective is to coordinate transportation services for eligible Oregon Health Plan (OHP), Medicaid, and select Medicare clients traveling to and from covered non-emergency medical services.
Transportation is provided to those OHP eligible clients living in Linn, Benton, and Lincoln Counties who have no other way to get to their medical services.
Transportation is arranged through locally contracted transportation providers. Rides are limited by the availability of providers, so it is important to schedule rides in advance. Please click HERE for the Ride Line Program Guide.
OCWCOG established the Transportation Brokerage Advisory Committee (TBAC) to advise Staff and Board on matters relating to development and ongoing operation of Ride Line. Click HERE to access additional information about the TBAC.
- In accordance with the OHP guidelines, eligibility is determined by information appearing on Cascades West Ride Line’s electronic eligibility files.
- There is no cost to eligible clients for OHP/Medicaid Transportation services.
Scheduling a Ride
- Rides can be scheduled Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Rides must be scheduled in advance to assure availability.
Please call 541-924-8738 or toll free at 1-866-724-2975 to schedule a ride.
Mileage Reimbursement Program
The Ride Line Transportation Reimbursement Program offers a travel allowance to eligible Oregon Health Plan Plus (OHP+) clients for certain travel expenses while traveling to and from a covered Medicaid medical service. Clients requesting transportation reimbursement typically have access to a working vehicle or know a friend or family member that is available to drive them to their medical appointment.
Ride Line requires at least 48-hours’ notice for all transportation reimbursement requests. A request for reimbursement with less than 48-hours’ notice may be denied, so scheduling your reimbursement request as soon as you know about your appointment(s) is recommended.
All transportation reimbursement requests must be authorized through Ride Line. Trips not authorized are not eligible for reimbursement. See Resources & Forms below for forms that you may need, after contacting the Ride Line Medicaid Transportation Brokerage by phone.
To request authorization, please call:
RideLine Medicaid Transportation Brokerage
Linn, Benton, and Lincoln Counties – 541.924.8738
or Toll Free – 866.724.2975
Oregon’s Transportation reimbursement rules are defined under OAR (Oregon Administrative Rules) section(s) 410-136-0800 through 410-136-0820 and in the Division 136 “Medical Transportation Rule Book” available through your case worker or online here.
English Resources & Forms
All downloads PDFs
- Ride Line Program Guide
- Ride Line Transportation One Page Flyer
- Ride Line Reimbursement Program Guide
- Authorization for Mileage Reimbursement for Debit Card
- Instructions for completing the Appointment Verification form
- Appointment Verification Form
- Routine Appointment Verification Form
- Ride Line Flow Chart
- Mileage Reimbursement 1 page flyer
Recursos y Formularios en Español
Documentos en tipo PDFs
- Ride Line Guia de Programa
- Ride Line Transportacion – Folleto
- Guia de Program de Reembolso de Millaje
- Solicitud Autorizacion para Tarjeta de Debito
- Instrucciones para llenar el Formulario de Autorizacion
- Formulario de Verificasion de Citas Medicas
- Formulario de Verificasion para Citas Rutinas
- Ride Line Diagrama de Flujo
- Reembolso de Millaje Folleto – Una PáginaGuia de Program de Reembolso de Millaje
Schedule a Ride
Call 541-924-8738 or
toll free 1-866-724-2975.
Rides must be scheduled in advance to assure availability.