Oregon Cascades West Council of Governments (OCWCOG) seeks enthusiastic team members who are passionate about what they do – and what we do – in making our Region a better place to live, work, and thrive. From transportation planners to social workers, data analysts to finance experts, our organization functions because of our employees. Are you ready to become part of the team?
OCWCOG is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
All responses to job openings must include a completed, signed OCWCOG Application Form, resume, and cover letter, unless stated differently in the recruitment posting. Most applications will also require responses to Supplemental Questions, available within the Open Position information.
Completed and signed application materials can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed and signed application materials may be faxed to 541-967-6123
Completed and signed application materials may be mailed to:
1400 Queen Avenue, SE, Suite 201
Albany, OR 97322
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of an OCWCOG Job Application form.
- A separate application is required for each position for which you apply.
- Completed applications are due no later than 11:59 pm PT on the posted closing date.
Applications received when no vacancies are available will be kept on file for a six (6) month period. If a position becomes available within that period, and the unsolicited application meets the educational requirements, knowledge, skills, experience, and abilities to perform the duties of the job, the applicant will be notified of the posting.
For more information about job descriptions and salary schedules at OCWCOG, visit Human Resources.
OCWCOG provides qualifying veterans and disabled veterans with employment preference in accordance with Oregon law. Veterans may claim preference by submitting an OCWCOG Veteran’s Preference Form, available HERE, and the required documentation with his/her application material.
- Accounting Payroll Clerk, Various Coastal Communities
- Albany Meal Site Manager, Albany
- APS Specialist, Toledo
- Assistant Veterans Services Officer, Corvallis
- Case Manager, Toledo (3 positions)
- CED Planner, Albany
- Customer Service Rep FT, Albany
- Customer Service Rep PT, Albany
- Eligibility Specialist, Albany/Toledo (3 positions)
- Facilities Supervisor, Albany
- Finance Manager, Albany
- Mill City Meal Site Manager, Mill City
- Program Supervisor, Albany (2 positions)
- Transportation Programs Manager, Albany