Meals on Wheels (MOW) provides fresh, nutritious meals, along with a social connection for older adults and individuals with a disability. We envision a Region where people live independently, or where they choose for as long as possible.
MOW operates 11 meal sites across the Linn, Benton, and Lincoln Region, and serves clients in two ways:
- through a dining room atmosphere at a local community center for those able to travel, and
- through volunteers delivering hot meals directly to the client’s front door, for homebound clients; this volunteer may be the only person client’s see that day.
Your donation supports more than a meal.
Your support delivers allows MOW to provide more than a meal – health, safety, and socialization to some of our community’s most vulnerable residents. Thank you in advance for your donation.
The MOW can be supported in multiple ways:
General program support: Your donation will be used to purchase nutritionally balanced meals, support the volunteer corps who prepare and deliver meals; and, help the program to build capacity.
- Click HERE for more information on Meals on Wheels.
- Click HERE to support doing the most good for the program.
Sponsor a meal site: A donation of $10,000 helps to support MOW’s daily operations. You or your company will receive recognition on a variety of items that will display at the meal site and your place of business.
- Please contact Jennifer Moore, at 541-812-6008 or email@example.com, for more information.
Give by check, mail to:
Meals on Wheels c/o OCWCOG
1400 Queen Avenue SE, Suite 206
Albany, OR 97322
Donate a vehicle: OCWCOG partners with Melwood and the Meals on Wheels Association of America to receive vehicle donations. You can designate OCWCOG’s Meals on Wheels program as the beneficiary via their website.
- Learn more about donating your vehicle through Melwood by clicking HERE.