OCWCOG’s Senior and Disability Services department serves as both the Area Agency on Aging (AAA), and the Medicaid long-term care agency for our region of Benton, Lincoln, and Linn Counties. The list of resources below is a complete list of programs that OCWCOG’s Senior and Disability Services provides to the community.
As the AAA for the Region, OCWCOG must develop and publish its Area Plan.
- Adult Protective Services (APS)
- Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC)
- Caregiver Resources
- Food Security
- Foster Grandparent Program
- Medicaid Programs
- Program to Encourage Active and Rewarding Lives (PEARLS)
- Senior Services Foundation
- Veterans Services (Benton County)
- Volunteers/Advocacy Opportunities