Visit OCWCOG.org/COVID for the latest information regarding COVID-19 from OCWCOG.
OCWCOG’s Senior and Disability Services department serves as both the Area Agency on Aging (AAA), and the Medicaid long-term care agency for our region of Benton, Lincoln, and Linn Counties. The list of resources below is a complete list of programs that OCWCOG’s Senior and Disability Services provides to the community.
As the AAA for the Region, OCWCOG must develop and publish its Area Plan.
DOWNLOAD THE AREA PLAN FOR 2021-2025
DOWNLOAD THE AREA PLAN FOR 2017-2020
DOWNLOAD THE AREA PLAN FOR 2013-2016
Benton and Linn Counties
- Adult Protective Services (APS)
- Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC)
- Caregiver Resources
- Food Security
- Foster Grandparent Program
- Meals on Wheels (MOW)
- Medicaid Programs
- Money Management Program
- Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance (SHIBA)
- Senior Services Foundation
- Veterans Services (Benton County)