Visit OCWCOG.org/COVID for the latest information regarding COVID-19 from OCWCOG.
OREGON CASCADES WEST COUNCIL OF GOVERNMENTS, SENIOR AND DISABILITY SERVICES (OCWCOG-SDS) REQUESTS PROPOSALS to apply for $2,000 up to $15,000 in Older American Act (OAA) grant funds designated to programs in Linn, Benton and Lincoln counties. These funds will be granted to community agencies who are interested in expanding a current program, starting a new program, or requesting an investment in new infrastructure or new equipment to support a program.
Instructions, documents and requirements to apply can be accessed below:
OCWCOG’s Senior and Disability Services department serves as both the Area Agency on Aging (AAA), and the Medicaid long-term care agency for our region of Benton, Lincoln, and Linn Counties. The list of resources below is a complete list of programs that OCWCOG’s Senior and Disability Services provides to the community.
As the AAA for the Region, OCWCOG must develop and publish its Area Plan.
- Adult Protective Services (APS)
- Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC)
- Caregiver Resources
- Food Security
- Foster Grandparent Program
- Meals on Wheels (MOW)
- Medicaid Programs
- Money Management Program
- Program to Encourage Active and Rewarding Lives (PEARLS)
- Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance (SHIBA)
- Senior Services Foundation
- Veterans Services (Benton County)