Great News for 2016
Oregon Cascades West Council of Governments will continue to work with our business partners, local governments, and lenders to offer and package 504 loans statewide and other valuable lending instruments including loans through the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), U.S. Economic Development Administration (EDA), and local special funds aimed at projects in our three-county region (Benton, Lincoln, and Linn). We have a long and proud history of helping small business in our region with over 30 years of lending experience.
Our mission is to stimulate investment, job creation, and job growth; OCWCOG makes loans to new and expanding businesses that cannot obtain traditional bank financing.
SBA 504 loans – Statewide
- 4.83% fixed for 20 years as of January 2016
- 4.29% fixed for 10 years as of January 2016
- 504 debt refinancing program became law!
- Effective October 1, 2015 – Up front SBA Guarantee fee reduced to 0%
- Effective October 1, 2015 – On-going SBA Guarantee fee reduced to 0.914%
- 90% Loan to Value for most loans
- Owner Occupied Commercial Properties
Local Funds – Benton, Lincoln, and Linn Counties
- Rates as low as 3.5%
- Working Capital, Expansions, Equipment, and Some Refinancing
- Loans up to $250,000
Oregon Cascades West Council of Governments
Community and Economic Development
1400 SE Queen Avenue, Suite 205
Albany OR, 97322
541-924-8460 | 541-967-4651 fax
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ocwcog.org