OCWCOG offers many volunteer opportunities for citizens of the Benton, Lincoln, and Linn Counties. Current volunteer opportunities are within our Senior and Disabilities Services department assisting those most vulnerable in our communities.
Volunteering is easy!
Volunteers must be 18 years or older, or 55 years and older for our Foster Grandparent Program (FGP), Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP), and Senior Companion Program (SCP).
All OCWCOG volunteers subject to a criminal history background check, as our volunteers work with vulnerable populations.
Interested in volunteering?
Volunteer and advocacy opportunities
- Disability Services Advisory Council (DSAC)
- Foster Grandparent Program (FGP)
- Meals on Wheels Advisory Committee (MOWAC)
- Meals on Wheels Volunteers
- Money Management Program
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Senior Companion Program (SCP)
- Senior Services Advisory Council (SSAC)
- Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance (SHIBA) Program
- $tand By Me - Oregon ($BM)