AAMPO Plans and Programs
Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs) are responsible for several plans and programs per federal and state regulations. Each plan or program serves a specific purpose and guides the MPO’s transportation planning activities. Federally required plans and programs include:
- A long-range Regional Transportation Plan;
- An annual Unified Planning Work Program;
- A bi-annual four-year Transportation Improvement Program;
- An annual list of obligated projects;
- A Public Participation Plan; and
- A Title VI / Non-discrimination Plan.
More information about AAMPO’s individual plans and programs is available below.