Visit OCWCOG.org/COVID for the latest information regarding COVID-19 from OCWCOG.
The Community and Economic Development Department at OCWCOG is divided into two main functions – Business Services and Transportation. The transportation section provides a diverse array of services including:
- Managing Cascades West RideLine, the Region’s Non-emergent medical transportation;
- Managing both the Albany Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (AAMPO) and the Corvallis Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (CAMPO);
- Staffing the Cascades West Area Commission on Transportation (CWACT);
- Coordinating the regional Transportation Options Program, including carpool and vanpool services;
- Staffing the Corvallis Bikeshare Plan; and
- Provides in-kind staff support to the Linn-Benton Loop.
The section also manages special projects and applies for relevant grants on an ongoing basis. You can read more about our programs by clicking the links above, or viewing our previously completed projects HERE.
- Albany Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (AAMPO)
- Cascades West Commission on Transportation (CWACT)
- Cascades West RideLine
- Cascades West Transportation Options
- Corvallis Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (CAMPO)
- Regional Park and Ride Plan
- Safe Routes to School
- South Fork Road Corridor Plan